Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Isn't it necessary to rehabilitate the people after their imprisonment period? (Read 54 times)
Jun 7th, 2018 at 4:28am

BeckyJ   Offline
YaBB Newbies
The 4G website is awesome!

People living in the prisons are those who are very much isolated by the society. They might have landed in the prison due to the  crime may or may not done by him.They are secluded by the society even after completing their punishment period in the prison.Our society doesn't allow prisoners to repent and come back to a normal life.They are often avoided by their family member.No one come forward to offer a job for them. They are always haunted for the past crimes they have committed.So after returning from prison they could not make a living .This force them to adopt criminal ways.Thus it is very important to rehabilitate the prisoners and help them to make their living.Such visits by NGOs would be very much helpful to understand the sufferings of the prisoners.

IP Logged

Reply #1 - Aug 6th, 2018 at 11:20am

Lucciano08   Offline
YaBB Newbies
The 4G website is awesome!

Yeah, i agreed with you 100%. It should be necessary to rehabilitate the people after imprisonment period. Because you never that still they will do bard work or. My chldish wast so good. I am working in best custom essay at here few people is behind me. I canpt] sare more, This is also very. I will surely bu it.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print