Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Silly youtube Faggot says that I am dangerous! HA HA! (Read 3533 times)
Aug 9th, 2012 at 12:57pm

GodGunsGutsGlory   Offline
YaBB Administrator
Truth is hate to those
who hate the truth!
Arizona

OrionIICarlSagan's Rant on GodGunsGutsGlory

Wow, this guy says he isn't a faggot, but I'm not buying it.
Uh, just look at him. And what's with the dinosaur toy in his hand?

In his video he was referring to my proper parenting as "hate" and that I should just openly allow the public school system to teach my 6 year old about faggotism.

Silly reprobate fag, I will literally smell the smoke of your torment some day. And you can quote that.

This isn't murder, it's how the government should be protecting mankind!

Leviticus 20:13
If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

And these youtube faggots keep referring to me as a "peeping Tom" because I use my camcorder in PUBLIC.

That all stemmed from a video I made a good 5 years ago or so. I was doing a video BLOG of myself in my work vehicle while I have lunch. I was discussing the madness of Faggotism when some attractive young women walked by.
I pan the camera over to them in the parking lot just enough to say "What's wrong with you guys? Why would you pass up that for another man's feces?" or something like that. Maybe I'll find the old video. They of course flagged it right off of youtube and then go around slandering me as a "stalker" and a "peeping Tom". Which is ignorant.
« Last Edit: Aug 9th, 2012 at 6:51pm by GodGunsGutsGlory »  

FagOrion.JPG (Attachment deleted | 247 )

The Administrator.
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print