Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Chic-Fil-A C.E.O. stands up for God so I support them! (Read 6019 times)
Jul 25th, 2012 at 8:31pm

GodGunsGutsGlory   Offline
YaBB Administrator
Truth is hate to those
who hate the truth!
Arizona

Quote:
Yup I never ate at Chic-Fil-A until a week ago when I heard the news of what a STAND UP GUY the company CEO was for standing up for GOD and that marriage is and always will be one man and one woman. (You can get the government to allow you to purchase one of their permission slips, but that aint marriage).

So far this is my third time eating there this week.
The place is stead, still busy.
If anything, the liberal media attempting to cause the company trouble only flushed their toilet and purged Chic-Fil-A of some filth thus making it an even BETTER place for families to eat!

Mark 10 KJV
6 But from the beginning of the creation God made them male and female.

7 For this cause shall a man leave his father and mother, and cleave to his wife;

8 And they twain shall be one flesh: so then they are no more twain, but one flesh.

ChicFilA2.jpg (41 KB | 268 )
ChicFilA2.jpg

The Administrator.
IP Logged

Reply #1 - Jul 25th, 2012 at 8:50pm

YaBB Administrator
Truth is hate to those
who hate the truth!
Arizona

Check out this sick pig!

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/tim-graham/2012/07/25/hate-tweet-roseanne-barr-wish...

Quote:
ABC's The View honored Roseanne Barr with a guest-host spot on July 19, which shows they probably aren't in the habit of evaluating her sanity based on her Twitter rants. Take her wishing cancer on Chick-Fil-A fans this morning: "anyone who eats S--t Fil-A deserves to get the cancer that is sure to come from eating antibiotic filled tortured chickens 4Christ".

This came after she told the restaurant chain to suck an appendage she doesn't have:

Suck my dick chick filet- nazi chicken f---ing pricks

This outbreak of hate was retweeted by comedian Joe Rogan, who recently hosted a newfangled version of "Fear Factor" on NBC. Shortly after her get-cancer tweet, she doubled down:

“off to grab a s--it fil-A sandwich on my way to worshipping Christ, supporting Aipac and war in Iran.”

Aren't you sure the Green Party is just cursing itself for passing up this vice-presidential candidate? Then Roseanne began trying to defend herself on green grounds:

Giving ur kds Cancer from processed fast food is child abuse

And:

christian liars: i never wished cancer on you at all-jesus will punish u 4 ur deceit-I said processed foods cause cancer-

And, most recently:

even though most MM followers r illiterate-let me try again-what I said was: If U eat poison chicken anuses, u increase ur chances of cancer

The Administrator.
IP Logged

Reply #2 - Jul 26th, 2012 at 5:21pm

YaBB Administrator
Truth is hate to those
who hate the truth!
Arizona

Chick-fil-A to be prosecuted for their CEO?

Four Fingered Faggot Rham Emanuel wants to hinder Chic-Fil-A from expanding because the CEO doesn't support perversion of marriage!

The Administrator.
IP Logged

Reply #3 - Jul 26th, 2012 at 5:24pm

YaBB Administrator
Truth is hate to those
who hate the truth!
Arizona

Rahm Emmanuel is a four fingered fag, fits perfectly inside Obama‘s cabinet.

From: http://obambi.wordpress.com/2008/11/06/fourfingerfag/

Quote:
Add Barney Frank, Pelosi and you got a cabinet of dildos running America.

And to think they keep attacking Larry Sinclair for telling the truth.

——–

So today’s best post-election rumor is that President-Elect Barack Obama may appoint Rep. Rahm Emanuel to be his chief of staff. (UPDATE: He said yes.) Rahm, brother to super-agent Ari Emanuel, the inspiration for Entourage’s Ari Gold, as played by Jeremy Piven, was already fictionalized himself, as the West Wing’s Josh Lyman, as played by Brad Whitford. (There will be a quiz with this kind of awesome politics/Hollywood collision.)

Though I’m a little scared that Rahm might kill me in my sleep for making a gay-ish joke at his expense, please appreciate this most queer of facts about him from Defamer’s guide:

5. He was encouraged to take ballet lessons as a boy, and he excelled at it so much, he eventually won a scholarship to the Joffrey Ballet. He turned it down to attend Sarah Lawrence College.

Has anyone here (or anywhere) ever met anyone who went to Sarah Lawrence who didn’t at one point or another have a little same-sex experimentation?

Okay, now I have to watch out for all Sarah Lawrence grads taking out their vengeance on me, not just Rahm. But I think this means I’m into the “anger” stage of Prop 8 grief?

Rahm and Obama go way back in Chicago, as in back of the limo, back.

As in, bare back mountain, back.

I bet the four fingers, creates an exciting shocker for Obama’s bum.

“Have you felt my four fingers chief of staff,  Obama?”

The Administrator.
IP Logged

Reply #4 - Aug 1st, 2012 at 9:04pm

YaBB Administrator
Truth is hate to those
who hate the truth!
Arizona

http://hotair.com/archives/2012/08/01/why-are-liberals-so-intolerant/
Why are liberals so intolerant?

Quote:
Mike Huckabee, the Family Research Council and others have declared this Chick-fil-A Appreciation Day. And while Americans should head to the chicken-sandwich restaurant to show their support, they should also take the opportunity to reflect on the intolerant left.

Watching liberals react to Dan Cathy’s comments on marriage and family over the past two weeks revealed their real agenda: shut down and silence anyone who doesn’t agree with them.

Big-city mayors from Boston, Chicago, San Francisco and Washington, D.C., vowed to use their political clout to keep Chick-fil-A out of their cities. When the company’s top spokesman died unexpectedly last week, one liberal friend of mine declared on Facebook, “Oh, karma, you crafty bitch.”

I thought liberals were the ones preaching tolerance?

The Chick-fil-A kerfuffle helped clarify a point conservatives have been making for years. Liberals are interested in debate only when they’re winning. And on the issue of marriage, they’re 0-for-32 in states that have put the question to voters.

That offers some explanation why mayors Tom Menino, Rahm Emanuel, Ed Lee and Vincent Gray promised to punish Cathy because of his differing view on marriage. What’s scary, though, is that individuals with this much clout think it’s appropriate to use that power to exact the punishment.

Never mind that Chick-fil-A takes no position on homosexual marriage, a point the company reiterated during the media firestorm. It didn’t matter. Liberal journalists fanned the flames by deeming Cathy’s comments endorsing the “biblical definition of the family unit“ as anti-gay.

And to make matters worse for the mayors, Chick-fil-A hires employees and serves customers without regard to their sexual orientation. So in this case, the only people discriminating are the mayors.

Sadly, this is a trend that’s played out too frequently of late.

Liberals used the same tactics they’re now employing against Chick-fil-A earlier this summer to attack University of Texas professor Mark Regnerus. He published one of the most comprehensive studies examining the outcomes for adult children whose parents had same-sex relationships. Rather than learn from Regnerus’ study or debate its findings, activists instead have sought to destroy his credibility and banish him from public discourse.

There’s even an ongoing inquiry to examine his work. Anyone can request such a probe of the University of Texas. In this case, it came from provocateur Scott Rosensweig, who uses the pseudonym Scott Rose. He claims “scientific and scholarly misconduct” on the part of Regnerus and has made it a top priority to discredit and silence the professor.

Rosensweig isn’t alone. A group of 200 scholars wrote a letter to the editor of Social Science Research, where the Regnerus study was published, questioning how the journal could print such a thing. The publication’s own audit, released last week, “did not find that the journal’s normal procedures had been disregarded, or that the Regnerus paper had been inappropriately expedited to publication, as some critics have charged.”

The whole affair illustrates, once again, the left’s intolerance of opposing views on hot-button issues. Regnerus could have reached a different conclusion and avoided the backlash. But because his results conflicted with the left’s preferred narrative on same-sex parenting, the critics pounced.

The Administrator.
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print