Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
"Google will take over the world!" - Says my brainwashed zombie friend. (Read 11261 times)
Jul 6th, 2012 at 1:41pm

GodGunsGutsGlory   Offline
YaBB Administrator
Truth is hate to those
who hate the truth!
Arizona

Huh Yes it can be frustrating to inform your friends and your family of reality so that they may break free from the Matrix; the Big Brother false reality that they believe in.

Here is such a case: Informing a Google loving friend that Google has ties and even funding from the Government. Google, a genius invention on a evil level where the users are convinced to actually use and or buy the very Big Brother surveillance system that the Government will use against you.

Now I understand that it's almost impossible to not to use services such as Google maps, YouTube or the search engines.
But I am not going to be ignorant that anything I use or upload isn't being data mined in the least and possibly some day be used to track me or even persecute me.

My friend Jon goes as far as to say that he wants Google to "take over the world" with their operating systems (as if Linux based Android was their invention) and be embedded in everything in houses, cars, etc and do away with the competition, even pc computers.

Wow. Talk about serious idol worship and brainwashing! Shocked

Google and CIA working together to spy on you!! The New World Order is watching you!! PT. 1

Google and CIA working together to spy on you!! The New World Order is watching you!! PT. 2
« Last Edit: Jul 6th, 2012 at 6:15pm by GodGunsGutsGlory »  

google-and+the+FEDS+are-watching-you.jpg (Attachment deleted | 19 )

The Administrator.
IP Logged

Reply #1 - Jul 6th, 2012 at 3:00pm

YaBB Administrator
Truth is hate to those
who hate the truth!
Arizona

Even the lamestream/mainstream news admits there are ties between CIA, NSA, and Google.
http://www.usatoday.com/tech/news/story/2012-05-11/court-google-nsa-spy-china/54...
Court rules that NSA-Google ties fan remain secret - USA TODAY

The Administrator.
IP Logged

Reply #2 - Jul 6th, 2012 at 3:31pm

YaBB Administrator
Truth is hate to those
who hate the truth!
Arizona

http://www.infowars.com/group-calls-for-hearings-into-googles-ties-to-cia-and-ns...
Group calls for hearings into Google ties with CIA NSA.

The Administrator.
IP Logged

Reply #3 - Jul 6th, 2012 at 3:34pm

YaBB Administrator
Truth is hate to those
who hate the truth!
Arizona

The Administrator.
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print