Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
What is "Israel" according to the KJV Bible? (Read 9311 times)
Jun 19th, 2012 at 9:41pm

GodGunsGutsGlory   Offline
YaBB Administrator
Truth is hate to those
who hate the truth!
Arizona

Part 1 - Check link at end for Part 2 or click on the second video down below.

Over recent years we have been bombarded with teachings by false preachers and the controlled media (both controlled by Satan) to "Support Israel" and "Israel (the State) are God's the chosen people".

I have heard from both sides. The "Support Israel" folk and the "Israel today are Zionists who control America!" etc.

Now that I have read my King James Bible front to back and front to back, reading through it all more than once I am 100% sure that the use of the word "Israel" has nothing to do with a State that had some borders defined by the United Nations.
The United Nations that is a tool of Satan, that is a tool to form the NEW WORLD ORDER. (One world government).

The use of the word "Israel" is first used when God tells Jacob (grandchild of Abraham) that his name is no more Jacob but Israel.

The word Israel is then used in reference to the promised seed of Jacob, Issac and Abraham. This seed was the promise and was fulfilled in Jesus Christ. Which interesting enough, 99% of those living in the "STATE of Israel" today reject Jesus as the messiah!
"Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son." - 1 John 2:22 KJV

Another interesting thing to note which makes the PHYSICAL LAND meaningless to the name is that the believers were referred to as "Israel" long before inheriting their land. Even when they dwelled in Eqypt they were referred to as the "Children of Israel".

The people now dwelling in that "State" are not the Children of Israel. Only the BELIEVERS IN JESUS CHRIST, THE FULFILLED PROMISE AND SEED are the Children of Israel.
Therefore, I, whom lives in these United States of America right now, am a Child of Israel. Amen!

Israel_Temp.JPG (Attachment deleted | 246 )

The Administrator.
IP Logged

Reply #1 - Jun 19th, 2012 at 9:42pm

YaBB Administrator
Truth is hate to those
who hate the truth!
Arizona

Part 2

The Administrator.
IP Logged

Reply #2 - Jun 19th, 2012 at 9:52pm

YaBB Administrator
Truth is hate to those
who hate the truth!
Arizona

I don't know everything and I know I've just scratched the surface of my KJV Bible by doing a few front to back reads and other random study throughout it.

But the more I read the more I am learning that there are a lot of heresies and there are a lot of heretics out there that have taught the unlearned to believe false doctrines.

And the modern "Support Israel" (the State) is one of them.

Here is a clip from an AWESOME sermon at Faithful Word Baptist Church:

Why Israel Became a Nation in 1948

http://faithfulwordbaptist.org/page5.html

The Administrator.
IP Logged

Reply #3 - Jun 19th, 2012 at 9:59pm

YaBB Administrator
Truth is hate to those
who hate the truth!
Arizona

Some examples of John Hagee's heresy.

Note: It is difficult to find the video clips of John Hagee pimping his "In Defense of Israel" book where he spewed tons of heresy because he has been attacking all the videos with copyright claims!

Here's one video that shows some of his heresy.

John Hagee the Heretic from Hell

John_Haggee_censors_the_video_that_exposes_him_.JPG (Attachment deleted | 266 )

The Administrator.
IP Logged

Reply #4 - Jun 19th, 2012 at 10:05pm

YaBB Administrator
Truth is hate to those
who hate the truth!
Arizona

Quote:
In his book In Defense of Israel This link takes you off the Bible Wheel site and opens a new window (2007), beginning in the section called "The Jews did not Reject Jesus as Messiah" (p. 132) John Hagee relentlessly twisted Scripture in his attempt to prove that Jesus Christ did not come "to be Messiah to the Jews." His denial of Jesus as the Christ (Messiah) cannot be overlooked as a mere "slip of his pen" because he repeated his assertion "seven ways from Sunday" as seen in this sample of seven quotes from his book:

If God intended for Jesus to be the Messiah of Israel, why didn't he authorize Jesus to use supernatural signs to prove he was God's Messiah, just as Moses had done? (p. 137)
    Jesus refused to produce a sign ... because it was not the Father's will, nor his, to be Messiah. (p 138)
    If Jesus wanted to be Messiah, why did he repeatedly tell his disciples and followers to "tell no one" about his supernatural accomplishments? (p. 139)
    The Jews were not rejecting Jesus as Messiah; it was Jesus who was refusing to be the Messiah to the Jews. (p. 140)
    They wanted him to be their Messiah, but he flatly refused. (p. 141)
    He refused to be their Messiah, choosing instead to be the Savior of the world (p. 143)
    Jesus rejected to the last detail the role of Messiah in word or deed. (p. 145)

Taken from http://www.biblewheel.com/RR/Hagee_Defense_of_Israel.asp

The Administrator.
IP Logged

Reply #5 - Jun 19th, 2012 at 10:09pm

YaBB Administrator
Truth is hate to those
who hate the truth!
Arizona

For those who don't realize this, "Christians" are not welcome in modern "Israel".
In fact, when Christians visit the "holy land" they are always accompanied and protected by Police.

I'd wonder why the Police protect visiting Christians.
But I guess their corrupt government wants to keep the BILLIONS of $$$ we send over there every year not too mention the military secrets and weapons we give them.

Serious.

The Administrator.
IP Logged

Reply #6 - Jun 19th, 2012 at 10:18pm

YaBB Administrator
Truth is hate to those
who hate the truth!
Arizona

The Administrator.
IP Logged

Reply #7 - Jun 19th, 2012 at 10:41pm

YaBB Administrator
Truth is hate to those
who hate the truth!
Arizona

Military Aid to Israel from the USA taxpayers!

Quote:
In his recent State of the Union address, President Obama pledged to "go through the budget line by line to eliminate programs that we can't afford and don't work." One week later, he sent his FY2011 budget request to Congress, which included a record-breaking $3 billion in military aid to Israel.

This requested increase in U.S. weapons to Israel -- part of a ten-year $30 billion agreement signed between the two countries in 2007 -- qualifies on both counts as a program that the United States can't afford and that doesn't work in establishing a just and lasting peace between Israelis and Palestinians.

Read more of this 2010 story here ---> http://www.huffingtonpost.com/josh-ruebner/us-cant-afford-military-a_b_478104.ht...

The Administrator.
IP Logged

Reply #8 - Jun 20th, 2012 at 12:23pm

YaBB Administrator
Truth is hate to those
who hate the truth!
Arizona

This just happened to be shared today by infowars on facebook. Smiley

The Administrator.
IP Logged

Reply #9 - Jul 17th, 2012 at 5:01pm

KJVTHUMPER   Offline
YaBB Newbies
The 4G website is awesome!
Rocky Point,N.C.

THANK YOU FOR THE TRUTH!!! SO MANY PEOPLE WILL BELIEVE THE LIES OF THOSE TV PREACHERS AND EVEN THEIR OWN PASTORS WITHOUT STUDYING THE BIBLE FOR THEMSELVES.I THANK GOD FOR THIS WEBSITE.

IP Logged

Reply #10 - Jun 20th, 2018 at 3:52am

cheapessay   Offline
YaBB Newbies
The 4G website is awesome!

hlooooooooo

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print