Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
4G destroys a wicked NKJV (counterfeit bible) at Brook Kidron! (Read 1925 times)
Jun 6th, 2012 at 9:59pm

GodGunsGutsGlory   Offline
YaBB Administrator
Truth is hate to those
who hate the truth!
Arizona

My guns, particularly my AR-15, were feeling very neglected today.
I just bought a new holographic scope for my AR and it was between 70 and 75 degrees today. So what a better time to do some desert shooting!

In this part I shoot up a counterfeit Bible, the NEW king james which is crap. It is similar to the real King James Bible in some aspects but it has a bunch of perverted scriptures that match the Catholic inspired text used in the NIV, ESV, ASV, etc. So don't kid yourself with this garbage and get a REAL King James Bible! (It doesn't have to be a 1611, just get a 1769 with the proper spellings, but the same true text).

Examples of the NKJV perversion:

First the TRUE text - Psalm 10:5 King James Version (KJV)

5His ways are always grievous; thy judgments are far above out of his sight: as for all his enemies, he puffeth at them.

Now the counterfeit - Psalm 10:5 New King James Version (NKJV)

5 His ways are always prospering;
Your judgments are far above, out of his sight;
As for all his enemies, he sneers at them.

Say what??? "grievous" and "prospering" are NOT the same meaning at all!

That may seem minor, but MANY changes are made.

Many NKJV Bible change or remove texts. Some of the NKJV use the KJV text but add footnotes throughout saying that the text SHOULD not be there. Causing doubt!
(The Greek texts used that have the changes, are Catholic versions which were compiled and made ready for use again in the 1800's by non Christian men who were heavily into the occult. Search: "Hort and Westcott").

The Administrator.
IP Logged

Reply #1 - Jun 6th, 2012 at 9:59pm

GodGunsGutsGlory   Offline
YaBB Administrator
Truth is hate to those
who hate the truth!
Arizona

Cont...

Luke 11:2-4

King James Version (KJV)

2And he said unto them, When ye pray, say, Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name. Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done, as in heaven, so in earth.

3Give us day by day our daily bread.

4And forgive us our sins; for we also forgive every one that is indebted to us. And lead us not into temptation; but deliver us from evil.

Now look how the NKJV, when it is one that prints the entire text, adds footnotes to make it match the NIV, etc!

Luke 11:2-4

New King James Version (NKJV)

2 So He said to them, "When you pray, say:

Our Father in heaven,[a]
Hallowed be Your name.
Your kingdom come.[b]
Your will be done
On earth as it is in heaven.
3 Give us day by day our daily bread.
4 And forgive us our sins,
For we also forgive everyone who is indebted to us.
And do not lead us into temptation,
But deliver us from the evil one."[c]
Footnotes: Luke 11:2 NU-Text omits Our and in heaven. Luke 11:2 NU-Text omits the rest of this verse. Luke 11:4 NU-Text omits But deliver us from the evil one.

The NKJV is GARBAGE!

Here's a descent list of some of the blatant changes:
http://jesus-is-lord.com/nkjvdead.htm

The Administrator.
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print